Skip to content
Veesey Competition Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to all promotions, giveaways and competitions (collectively “the Competition”) run by Bluerock Limited (“we”, “us” or “our”) through our website or any social media channels that we have a presence on (“Platform”).
- The Competition is not endorsed, sponsored or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other social media channel. By entering the Competition, you completely release Facebook and/or Instagram and/or other social media channels of any responsibility in relation to the Competition.
- By entering the Competition you accept, and agree to comply with, these terms and conditions and any Competition rules published by us on the applicable Platform (“Competition Rules”).
- The means of validly entering the Competition will be set out in the Competition Rules. In addition to satisfaction of any eligibly criteria set out in these terms and conditions, all information set out in the Competition Rules must be provided otherwise we may not accept your entry. Please note that acceptance of any entry to the Competition is at our sole discretion. Entrants may be disqualified or removed from the Competition at any time at our discretion.
- You must follow or like the relevant Platform page on which the Competition is run in order to validly enter the Competition.
- No Competition entries will be permitted after the closing date specified in the Competition Rules.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise in the Competition Rules, only residents of New Zealand are eligible to enter the Competition. Our employees or the employees of any companies associated with the Competition and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition nor can anyone assisting with the Competition.
- If you are under the age of 18 at the time of entering the Competition, you must ensure your parent or legal guardian accepts these terms and conditions and the Competition Rules before you enter the Competition.
- We reserve the right to:
i. amend these terms and conditions and/or the Competition Rules;
ii. and cancel the Competition, at any time without notice to you.
- We are not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries nor are we responsible for any network, computer or software failures which may result in a failure or delay to validly enter the Competition.
- Generally the winner of the Competition will be selected by us randomly or in the manner as specified in the Competition Rules no later than 14 days after the Competition closing date. However, please note that we reserve the right to change the manner of selection of a winner at any time and selection of the winner is at our absolute discretion.
- The winner’s name or social media profile will be announced by us on the applicable Platform. We will contact the winner using any of the details provided to us when entering the Competition (including by way of direct message through any social media channel) to arrange collection or delivery of the prize.
- We reserve the right to redraw the prize if we have any difficulty in contacting the winner (including a failure to respond promptly to any communications we may send) or the winner fails to collect the prize by the required time.
- The winner will receive the prize specified in the Competition Rules. The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash or other alternatives. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute or amend any prize with a prize of equivalent value without giving notice to you (whether or not you are the winner).
- Our decisions on all matters relating to the Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. We reserve the right to verify the validity of an entry or a winner’s right to collect the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions and the Competition Rules.
- We reserve the right to disqualify at any time any entries where we suspect unlawful or improper conduct or there has otherwise been a breach of these terms and conditions and/or the Competition Rules.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude any liability we may have to you arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Competition. We are not responsible for any damage or loss that may occur to the prize once it has been released from our control, including where a winner provides incorrect or incomplete postage details.
- Any personal information collected as part of this Competition will be held by us and used to contact you if you are a winner. Winners of the Competition agree to publication or their names and/or social media profile on our relevant social media channels and/or a range of other media formats including on our website.
- All entries in the Competition are our property and you agree we may use your entry (whether or not it wins the Competition) to contact you for our own promotional purposes and/or to pass your personal information onto a third party involved in the Competition for their promotional purposes. By entering into this Competition, you consent to the use of your personal information for these purposes.
- Any personal information relating to you will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand legislation. You have the right to access, update and correct such personal information.
- These terms and conditions are governed by, and are subject to, the laws of New Zealand.